Maintenance Programs: Cargo and Fuel Tanks
Cargo and fuel tank cleaning solutions from both Drew Marine and Chemo Marine, a Drew Marine Business, minimize risk and help maximize revenue, especially on vessels that frequently turn over different cargoes. Our special-purpose products and expertise contribute to educated decisions that promote fast, effective tank cleaning and successful surveys while also optimizing sustainability practices.
Chemo Marine Chemicals, a Drew Marine Business, has over 38 years of experience as chemical experts in the marine industry. Chemo Marine offers high-quality cargo tank cleaners coupled with the global network of the Drew Marine worldwide support team. Learn more about Cargo & Fuel Tank solutions from Chemo Marine today.
About Our Cargo and Fuel Tank Maintenance Program
Our full range of alkaline-based, solvent-based, acid-based and neutral-based tank cleaners are economical and highly effective in removing animal oils, vegetable oils, greases, noxious liquid substances, scale, or mineral oils/hydrocarbons from tanks. Our IMO-approved cargo tank cleaners enable compliance with discharge standards mandated by MARPOL Annex II for noxious liquid substances carried on chemical tankers.
IMO Approved Tank Cleaners for Cargo Tanks
- AMEROID RSR
- Removal of scale and white salt residue remaining after washing animal/vegetable oils and fats.
- DREW BC
- Buffered cleaner for cleaning cargo residues from zinc silicate-coated tanks.
- DREW NBD
- Removal of animal, vegetable, and mineral oils when alkaline cleaning is not suitable.
- Removal of animal and vegetable oils, fats, white mineral oils, and inert gas stains. Suitable for hydrocarbon-free cleaning & compatible with zinc silicate-coated tanks at use concentration.
- ENVIROCARE 370
- Removal of coal tar, crude, benzene, bitumen, and similar substances.
- ENVIROCARE 480
- Removal of white mineral oils, baked-on drying oils, carbonized deposits, paraffin waxes, and heavy grease.
- ENVIROMATE 2000
- Removal of mineral, animal, and vegetable oils.
- Removal of edible fats/oils as well as mineral oils.
Tank Cleaners for Fuel, Deep, Double Bottom Tanks
- TC #4 / TC SEA
- Tank cleaners for cleaning and gas-freeing cargo tanks that have been contaminated with petroleum residues and refined mineral oils and solvents.
Other Maintenance Programs
Keep your crew safe and healthy while remaining sustainable. Drew Marine’s CREW CARE program produces cleaner, healthier working environments with less hazardous products. Key to the program is the chemistry management system to manage chemical dosage and usage on board via the dispensing system and instructions and simple to use color-coded and number coded products to ensure the right product is used for the right application.
Drew Marine’s cargo hold maintenance program protects cargo while protecting your ship from costly damage. Our specialized products and expertise help you ensure compliance and cut down port time, cargo damage, and maintenance costs.
Engine Room Maintenance and Cleaning
Not only does engine room cleanliness ensure smooth operations — it means everything for the safety of your crew. Drew Marine offers maintenance chemicals and products for well-kept, safer, and more efficient engine rooms.
Drew Marine offers cost-effective programs for sustainable sanitation system maintenance, complete with biobased products that, when used routinely, can help avoid unwanted back-ups and expensive repairs.
Get More Information
Maintenance programs from Drew Marine are supported by a global network of expert service engineers. Our dedicated worldwide support team of experts is here for any questions regarding services, programs or our products. Get in touch with a representative today.